Saturday 13 August 2011

Yeah we have finally started! I know im getting carried away by a skip, porta potty and site cut, but, 
WE HAVE STARTED!






I have also been busy on the shopping front. New clothes dryer, microwave and kettle this week.
Some of my shopping trips have included a table with 6 chairs, buffet, hall table, bookcase, coffee table and mirror all from Whitehorse furniture, Chocolate brown leather couch with chaise from Harvey Norman, 2.5 seater couch + snuggle chair in beige jumbo cord from Plush, Onkyo  receiver and Warfadale speakers, clothes baskets, towels, towel rails, toilet roll holders, toaster, glasses and the list goes on!
 I think my Grandmother would like her garage back and also my Mum' with her spare room!

1 comment:

  1. wow that's a huge list of shopping cart. Funny we were there today at Whitehorse rd next to Harvey Norman ;) Congrats on the site cut - should be real quick from here :)

    ReplyDelete